Tuesday 18 June 2013

Summer Scent | Benefit 'Laugh with me LeeLee'





June has arrived and the sun has arrived along with it (which has sparked this little post). I thought I'd write about my favourite perfume for Spring/Summer. I received Benefit's perfume 'Laugh with me LeeLee' as a gift last year and I haven't stopped loving it! It has a lovely light, fresh smell making it perfect for those hot sunny days when stronger perfumes can be too overpowering.



I use this perfume regularly and don't carry the bottle around with me but it does happen to keep it's smell all day (so there is no need for constant topping up!- well, unless you like your perfume to linger!). I prefer to have a light perfume as sometimes I find that strong perfumes can become sickening throughout the day, this perfume is great for people similar to me as it does not change over time and the scent remains the same from the very first spritz (woo!)! Benefit products are always presented beautifully and the packaging of this perfume does not disappoint. It just looks so cute and looks really pretty just sitting in my room (and will continue to even when it's all gone!!).


8 comments:

  1. I have this! It's a lovely sent, and i love love love(!) how benefit present these products! They're beautiful :)
    Thank you for following me, you're blog is so sweet :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds lovely! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! Thanks for the comment! x

      Delete
  3. Ah!! You're right....that packaging is gorgeous!!!
    This perfume seems perfect -- it's light, not too heavy, and is long lasting. Everything we ever need from a perfume! Haha. Thanks for this post!!

    www.rachaeleeno.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree - they always have lovely packaging for their products!
      Rachael x

      Delete
  4. This sounds like an amazing scent!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thank you for the comment! :)
      Rachael x

      Delete

Thanks for brightening my day! ☼
I read every comment left & each one makes me smile!